Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Cheesecake Factory - Chocolate

Chocolate - Premium Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream with a Signature Cream Cheese Blend, Sour Cream and Rich Chocolate Fudge Swirls

Today I return to the Cheesecake Factory brand for their Chocolate ice cream.  I bought it at Target in the Midway neighborhood of Saint Paul.  Chocolate is a very basic flavor, but since this is the Cheesecake Factory, it is not a simple chocolate base.  The base is a chocolate cheesecake and there are swirls of fudge.  No graham cracker swirls for the 'crust' of the slice of cheesecake this time, though.  Let's check it out!

Removing the lid, the chocolate base has a good brown color, not too dark but not that light.  I think I can see hints of one of the fudge swirls.  Digging in, this a good chocolate flavor.  It tastes a lot like a good, thick chocolate base.  The cream cheese may be adding to the thickness, but I do not specifically taste it.  I do not specifically taste the sour cream either.  As I scoop my way down, I encounter the fudge swirls.  They are swirl-shaped, though.  It is almost like there are little dollops of fudge which are mixed in.  These are soft and provide an extra kick of strong fudge flavor into the mix.

This is a decent chocolate-based pint with a chocolate mix-in.  The fudge swirls adds a bit more chocolate into the mix, but it does not quite make it one of those decadent super-chocolate pints.  It is still quite agreeable though.  Chocolate fans who are enjoying this brand will want to give it a try.


 





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment